24.7 C
Ghana
Saturday, May 25, 2024
HomeCampus VibesFood Poisoning: GIJ Teaching Assistant dies after Eating fried rice from...

Food Poisoning: GIJ Teaching Assistant dies after Eating fried rice from Tasty Bites, Dzowulu. 

The Teaching Assistant identified as, Miss Vida Kukua Aseidu has allegedly died after eating food she purchased from a fast food restaurant in Dzowulu, a suburb of Accra. 

LISTEN TO AUDIO VIA INSTAGRAM

In a voice note circulating on WhatsApp, the late Teaching Assistant is heard explaining circumstances leading to her chronic illness which according to her was caused by the food she bought from the restaurant. 

She died on Tuesday at the Ridge Hospital in Accra. 

Nene Odompleh
Nene Odomplehhttp://www.the1957news.com
The founder of the1957News, a Ghanaian news and entertainment website. He has years of experience in online publishing and content creation and has built a successful online news agency through apt content coverage, timely reporting, and attention to accuracy.
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Most Popular